Published by: ONESOFT
Download Knight War: Idle Defense for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Knight War: Idle Defense and steps on how to install Knight War: Idle Defense on PC and download links to all the available versions of Knight War: Idle Defense.
Knight War: Idle Defense is fantastic roleplaying game with both action and idle game elements. Download now for free to fight with giant monsters and defend your kingdom!
Time of battle is back. Your kingdom is on a thin thread with the attack of hordes of enemies. Stand up, brave knights! The destiny of the kingdom lies in your hands. Train your skills, gather your squad and search for precious materials to form the strongest army to survive in nonstop battles.
Features of Knight War: Idle Defense:
- Idle stress-free action gameplay: A hero RPG ideal for playing on the go.
- Auto System: You do not need to struggle in fighting monsters only but have more time focusing on other features in the game.
- Rich game mechanics: Smash enemies with melee attacks or remote attacks with arrows, or destroy all with magic.
- Diverse weapons and craft system: You can search for materials, create new weapons or unique items that make your strength superior and defeat your opponents.
- Upgrade your idle knight to fight better in this action offline defense game!
- Discover new abilities for your knight to unleash epic action skills in battle. Your idle RPG experience will never be better!
- Epic battles with various enemies and giant bosses.
Knight War: Idle Defense, a fun and simple action RPG with just one thumb. Let's join the game and become united the strongest knight of the kingdom.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Knight War: Idle Defense on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.