Published by: Mobile Data Labs, Inc.
Download Mileage Tracker by MileIQ for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Mileage Tracker by MileIQ and steps on how to install Mileage Tracker by MileIQ on PC and download links to all the available versions of Mileage Tracker by MileIQ.
The MileIQ mileage tracker frees you from the pain of manually tracking your miles for taxes or reimbursement. MileIQ is a free mileage tracking app that automatically tracks, logs and calculates the value of your drives for taxes or reimbursements. Maximize your tax deductions and reimbursements with MileIQ, the easiest way to keep a mileage log.
Our mileage tracker helps you easily organize your drives for your business expenses and tax refunds. MileIQ sorts your drives, keeping business miles separate from personal ones, which makes it simple to have a mileage log that will be accepted by the IRS or your business.
Track mileage accurately and quickly get the reports you need to maximize your tax deductions and reimbursements without the administrative struggles. MileIQ is trusted by millions of users who have potentially claimed billions on their tax returns.
MileIQ automatically tracks every mile you drive in the background. MileIQ means you won’t have to manually log your miles or even manually start and stop recording — just drive like you normally would and MileIQ will create a compliant mileage log for you. Say goodbye to the messy paperwork.
MileIQ uses smart Drive Detection technology to automatically track miles. It then logs those trips for you and will calculate the drive values for your business and personal drives.
Log miles from every drive easily and accurately with MileIQ, the most-trusted mileage tracker app!
Mileage Log - Track Miles & Automatically Create Mile Logs
- Mileage tracker records all trips accurately, down to fractions of a mile
- Track drives and categorize them with a swipe—swipe right for business drives and left for personal drives
- GPS-powered Drive Detection technology captures every mile driven and logs them automatically—don’t worry about your battery, as it intelligently consumes power
- Mileage reports provide information for the IRS and include details you need for your business expense reports.
Business Expenses Reporting & More
- Track miles from all your business trips and sales calls for reimbursements
- Expense reports are simple: just export your mileage tracking data or send yourself a spreadsheet with all the info you need
- Self-employed or get a 1099? Write off your miles driven on your Schedule C
- Mileage app provides the 2018 standard IRS mileage rate, which is 54.5 cents per mile driven for business.
Save Money - Tax Deduction & Budget Help
- Tax deductions are calculated accurately for your largest mileage tax deduction yet
- Track miles to get a large deduction, leading to lower taxes, which leads to more money in your pocket.
This mileage tracker app has helped log over 30 billion miles, saved over 60 million hours from manual logging. $2.5 billion in mileage deductions and reimbursements.
Track your miles and join millions of drivers who’ve saved billions by using MileIQ today!
For a complete record of all your drives upgrade to MileIQ Premium for only $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
Mileage Logging that Works
Easy – Simple to install and use
Automatic – No stopping and starting the app
Organized – Classify your drives with a swipe
Accurate – Mileage logs that meet IRS mileage deduction standards
Download MileIQ by Microsoft for free today!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Mileage Tracker by MileIQ on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
New MileIQ features to free you from administrative chores and make working on-the-go easier than ever:
-All Drives: review and edit every drive from the app. You can even edit multiple drives at once.
-Round Trips: drives with the same start and end location are grouped together for quick classification.
-Named Locations manager: add, edit or delete Named Locations from a list in the app.