Published by: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Download Fifty Shades for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Fifty Shades and steps on how to install Fifty Shades on PC and download links to all the available versions of Fifty Shades.
The Fifty Shades of Grey Internship Program app takes you into the pristine halls of Grey Enterprises Holdings—and deep into the world of its secretive CEO.
Register to become a Grey intern to complete weekly assignments, earn badges, and unlock exclusive official content related to the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie.
The Fifty Shades of Grey Internship Program app is the #1 way to stay on top of all news and events related to the upcoming film.
So, ready to get your hands dirty?
• Ongoing weekly assignments put you in the world of Fifty Shades of Grey.
• Unlock exclusive rewards and earn assignment badges.
• Grow your intern team by inviting your friends.
• Grey House, Plum Dress, and Red Room photo filters turn your world into a work of art.
• Your go-to app for all things related to the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie, in theaters Valentine’s Day 2015.
• Register to become a Grey intern or simply browse as a guest.
NOTE: Only users who register to become interns will be able to access the entire Fifty Shades of Grey Internship Program app. Non-registered users will have access to a limited selection of assignments, rewards, badges, and content. For the best experience, please register to become an intern.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Fifty Shades on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.