Published by: Ninja Number
Download Ninja Number for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Ninja Number and steps on how to install Ninja Number on PC and download links to all the available versions of Ninja Number.
Ninja Number uses artificial intelligence to ask you how you want to set up your phone number, and then carries out your instructions. It also analyzes your call history and recommends ways that you can improve communications with customers and potential sales leads.
Ninja Number Business has five main statuses that you can customize:
· Call forwarding for up to five numbers;
· Voicemail, with the choice to:
o record your own greeting,
o type a greeting and have it transcribed in various voices, or
o use one of our professionally recorded greetings.
· Multiple extensions, each with the ability to dial out, accept calls and use Ninja Number’s features;
· Virtual assistant, which handles your calls based on what you’re doing at the time; and
· 24/7 hotline, which gives you round-the-clock credibility with pre-recorded messages for your customers.
The app also has several other useful features to help your business:
· Message history, with the ability to play the message or read a transcript if you're in a meeting;
· SMS texting;
· Call history;
· Detailed reporting, with analysis and recommendations on how to improve your communications and make more sales;
· Ability to change between numbers;
· Previous invoices and the ability to change your method of billing.
Stay connected wherever you are. Let Ninja Number take care of your phone needs while you concentrate on making money.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Ninja Number on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.