Published by: N Tech, Weather & Radar
Download Weather and Radar Live Forecast for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Weather and Radar Live Forecast and steps on how to install Weather and Radar Live Forecast on PC and download links to all the available versions of Weather and Radar Live Forecast.
Weather and Radar Live Forecast 2019 is one of best free weather forecast apps with all features: Local weather, Weather map (windy weather map service) and Weather widgets more than 15 now available.
Weather and Radar Live Forecast gives you a real live weather wherever you are in the world , you can choose to detect your location automatically (recommend) or add location in a list in simple 2 click , to get your weather information each hour every day and the whole week
Radar is a great feature that's help you a lot .
- You can see Wind directions
- There is a Rains or snow
- Temperature informations ('C/'F)
- Clouds emplacements
- Humidity data
- Pressure data
- Waves directions
- Screen Lock with info: temp, rain, clouds & widget weather clock
- Weather notification bar (allow): Keeps weather running underground for realtime
- Auto reload data for notification even app is in underground
-Works as well without using GPS or automatication location
- Weather widget more than 15 available
- Temperature switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit, We auto-detect your country should use Celsius or Fahrenheit for default settings for easiest use.
- You can see the whether in multiple locations
Contact us on Email: [email protected]
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Weather and Radar Live Forecast on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.