Published by: pamsys
Download Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam and steps on how to install Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam on PC and download links to all the available versions of Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam.
- Realtime live video observation
- Motion detection
- Babyphone or pet observation
- No subscription or monthly fees!
With the app Lexis Cam you can use an Android device as a security and live camera. Motion detection allows 24-hour monitoring. The videos are transmitted to the DropBox server via the Internet (WiFi, 3G/4G LTE) and a notification is sent to one or more devices. Lexis Cam turns any Android phone into a motion detector, watching for unexpected guests and unwanted intruders.
- Camera and Viewer
- Motion detection
- Acoustic noise detection for babyphone
- Timer function
- Hight safety standards, all data transfers are encrypted, Security of DropBox
- Notification to one or more devices
- Several cameras possible
- Remote control of motion detection of the cameras
- Transfer the videos via WiFi or 3G/4G LTE
- Watch recorded videos on the web client on pc or the dropbox app on tablet or phone
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Security camera for smartphones, Lexis Cam on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.