gohenry helps teach young people between the ages of 6 and 18 to spend, manage and save money.
gohenry offers users a website, mobile app and debit card parents can control. Parents set rules and limits, can set up automatic allowances or tasks and chores for their children to earn extra. It’s an easy way for parents to manage money, teach young people financial responsibility and provide them independence so they can learn with no danger of debt.
The gohenry Android app makes it even easier and more convenient for parents and their kids to manage their gohenry accounts.
Young People you can:
- Customize your card to make gohenry unique to you
- Use Saving Goals to automatically save towards the things you want and need
- Track all your spending in easy to understand, visual formats, with your spend broken down by retailer, channel (e.g. online vs offline), size and more
- Check your balance and recent transactions in real time and always know how much you have available to spend
- Receive instant, real time notifications on all spending and payments from your parents
- Manage all your tasks to earn extra allowance
- Easily pay your parents back by transferring money to their parent account
- Check your limits
- Block your gohenry card if you lose it
- Refer friends and earn extra money
Parents you can:
- Set weekly allowance payments, make one-off money transfers, send money instantly and set tasks so that your kids can earn extra
- Set your children’s spending rules and limits
- Receive instant, real time notifications when your children spend using their card, telling you where and how much
- View recent transactions in real time and monitor your children’s savings goals
- Top up your own parent account from within the app
- Block the gohenry card if you lose it
- Manage your gohenry profile from within the app including setting up auto-funding and more
- Retrieve your children’s card PIN and manage your passwords
- Refer friends to earn extra money
Our new custom cards mean you can make your child’s card as unique as they are. Add their name, choose a pattern and pick a color to make learning about money something children can be proud of.
At gohenry we believe in empowering kids to learn, save money and build confidence with managing a budget. We also believe in the traditional money values of earning and spending responsibly.
The gohenry app helps parents and children manage their accounts on the move. If you don’t already have a gohenry account and would like to join, or just want to know more, visit us at www.gohenry.co You can open an account online within minutes and get started for free.
© gohenry Inc. The gohenry card is issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International.
|Compatibility||Android 4.1 and up|
|Released||Feb 6, 2018|
Hi gohenry families,
This release includes a number of small fixes to improve the app performance and experience. We hope you enjoy our app! We update it regularly to make sure it’s as good as it can be.