Published by: Playnote Limited
Download AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 3 for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 3 and steps on how to install AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 3 on PC and download links to all the available versions of AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 3.
- Cover full syllabus of exam with permission of ABRSM *
- Recommended by Bloomberg Businessweek and effectiveness proven by International Journal of Music Education.
- More than 500,000 users worldwide
- More than 180 exam practice questions
- 94% users find aural skills improved after regular usage
- Improve your accuracy in pitch and in identifying musical features, cadence and chord. Also help to train your musical ear
- No matter which instrument you play: piano, violin, flute or guitar ..., aural is always a core part of musicianship training.
* The syllabus on which AURALBOOK for ABRSM is based is © by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music and is reproduced by permission of the copyright owner.
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 3 includes:
TEST 1: Clap the pulse and TEST 2: Sing as ‘echoes’
• Instant analysis of your performance, and your response will be displayed clearly in comparison with the correct answer
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) teacher will give comments & tips in a human voice
TEST 3: Identify changes in pitch or rhythm
• Wrong answer? AI teacher will explain where the pitch changes occur
TEST 4: Recognise features
• Build your musical vocabulary through multiple-choice questions
• More than “Right’ or ’Wrong”, AI teacher will explain in detail on why the answer is inappropriate and automatically replay the corresponding section for your revision!
Start practicing with your musical AI teacher. Make the best of AURALBOOK to elevate your music skills now!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 3 on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.