Swap and match to create lovely homes for adorable fish!
Download Fishdom for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Fishdom and steps on how to install Fishdom on PC and download links to all the available versions of Fishdom.
Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom, an all-new free game!
Try challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique puzzles as you decorate aquariums to create cozy homes for lovely talking fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you, so dive in now and enjoy this amazing underwater adventure!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match pieces, design and decorate aquariums, play with and take care of fish—all in one puzzle game!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Compete with other players to develop your aquarium even faster
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with funny talking 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up fish tanks with breathtaking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing aquarium graphics
● It’s a blast for everyone: share your Fishdom mania with your Facebook friends!
● No Wi-Fi or internet connection required to play
Please note that Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more: Facebook: facebook.com/Fishdom Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fishdom_mobile/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/FishdomOfficial
Questions? Contact our tech support at [email protected]
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Fishdom on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.