Published by: Daniel Ciao
Download Velociraptor - Speed Limits & Speedometer for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Velociraptor - Speed Limits & Speedometer and steps on how to install Velociraptor - Speed Limits & Speedometer on PC and download links to all the available versions of Velociraptor - Speed Limits & Speedometer.
Velociraptor is a floating speed limit monitor and speedometer, a companion for any map or navigation app.
Speed limit data
1. TomTom & HERE Maps via Sygic - Monthly subscriptions
2. OpenStreetMap - Provided for free
• Coverage of OSM speed limits: http://goo.gl/tEjlbz
• Edit on your computer: https://www.openstreetmap.org
• Polished Material Design
• Automatically displays in any apps you choose (e.g. Google Maps)
• Intelligent caching & fast refresh of speed limits
• Sound alert when speed limit is exceeded
• Customize style: US and International
• Speed limit tolerance: % and integer amounts
• Transparency, size, and tap to hide settings
• GitHub (issues, feature requests): https://goo.gl/hL8O2d
• Translate the app to your language: https://goo.gl/lXNdkU
This app uses Accessibility services. These services are intended for users with disabilities. This app is not affiliated or endorsed by OpenStreetMap, HERE, TomTom, or Sygic. The developer does not bear responsibility for the accuracy of any information provided. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. Google Maps is used in screenshots for demonstration purposes only.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Velociraptor - Speed Limits & Speedometer on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
• Add HERE and TomTom speed limits subscriptions
• Add option to disable speed limit indicator
• Re-organize settings screen
• Update translations from OneSky
1.6.1 - 1.6.6:
• Add adaptive icon
• Fix network disruptions breaking speed limits
• Improve caching efficiency
• Other bug fixes