Published by: Joao Procopio
Download Rabbit Regularity Rally (TSD) for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Rabbit Regularity Rally (TSD) and steps on how to install Rabbit Regularity Rally (TSD) on PC and download links to all the available versions of Rabbit Regularity Rally (TSD).
The Rabbit application is a powerful ally in Regularity Rally (TSD)
The rabbit may be used in several ways, among them are:
- Odometer based on GPS
- Car sensor reader (Rabbit Box)
Some of its features are:
- Benchmarking per km or miles
- Speak the average changes.
- Reporting after race and lap settings.
- Projection in the pilot's windshield. (see RabbitPilot app)
More info: http://rabbitrally.com/en
If you think the app don't deserves 5 starts, please let us know why and help us to improve the app to you, send an e-mail to [email protected] with your suggestions, your opinion is very important.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Rabbit Regularity Rally (TSD) on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
* connection to Rabbit Box v2
* set km on editor from odometer (external reference)
* delete adjusts log from screen holding the finger over the info
* support bluetooth numeric keypads on editor and navigation screen
* save a distinct calibration (R) to GPS and others connections
* add Russian translation