Published by: Real.Visor
This is the next generation (2019) app to connect to your gadget an external USB-camera or any USB-endoscope with HD image quality.
Software functionality also includes capturing video files (as well as photos) from these cameras and automatically sending them to Google Drive, YouTube, Email.
The app can connect external USB cameras to all the gadget with both USB 2.0 and USB C-type ports.
To use this app please check:
1) Your gadget has OTG USB feature
2) Your USB camera can operate in Android system
Video recording modes:
- when you press the button on the screen
- by motion detector
- by the sound detector (you can just shout)
- by the smoke detector
• Can connect wide variety of USB cameras to the gadget
• Can connect android endoscopes to the gadget
• Can save as photos as video files recorded from the cameras
Follow the video instruction "How to connect an endoscope (USB camera) to smartphone":
To function normally, the app must obtain permissions from the user to perform these actions. This is done at the moment when the corresponding dialog box appears in front of the user. In this window, the system asks the user whether it is possible to give the permission to do something (for example, use a camera or microphone).
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Compatibility||Android 4.0 and up|
|Released||Feb 3, 2019|