Published by: GrowTix
Download Star Wars Celebration for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Star Wars Celebration and steps on how to install Star Wars Celebration on PC and download links to all the available versions of Star Wars Celebration.
Star Wars Celebration is the ultimate fan experience focused on a galaxy far, far away! The Official Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019 Mobile App provides you with everything you need to know for Star Wars Celebration, including the latest news, guest announcements, exhibitor info, special events and everything you need to navigate the event.
The Official Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019 Mobile App will act as your Jedi Master, allowing you to…
· Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions and Exhibitors
· Find your way around the Exhibit Hall
· Get the exact, updated locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and so much more!
By activating your badge and downloading the official Star Wars Celebration Mobile App you will also enjoy these epic enhancements!
· New LIGHTSPEED Virtual Panel Reservations* & LIGHTSPEED Lane Virtual Queueing
· Manage all of your photo ops and autographing reservations
· Navigate the entire show
· Build a favorites list of exhibitors, guests and show features
*Subject to availability and restrictions. Virtual standby reservations are limited and offered on a first-come first-served basis
What are you waiting for? Download the Official Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019 Mobile App now!
May The Force Be With You!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Star Wars Celebration on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.