Published by: Refundit LTD
Tax-Free Shopping for tourists is now easy and stress-free with Refundit, the app that cuts through the red tape and helps tourists skip the paperwork and long lines at the airport. Now, non-EU tourists who travel to the EU can get their VAT refund efficiently with the fully digital process. Download the Refundit app and start uploading your receipts.
Refundit is now running in Belgium, in collaboration with the Belgian tax authorities, with more EU countries on the way.
• No lines or paperwork
• Refund for purchases from ALL STORES, including small businesses!
• Bigger refund, thanks to Refundit's small handling fee which is the lowest in the field
• No need to go through Customs counter*
Refundit charges a minimal and transparent fee of 9% as compared to other providers which deduct 30%-50% of your refund.
All you have to do is:
1. Take photo of receipts while at the store onto the app
2. Upload passport and boarding pass 8 hours before the flight
3. Submit the request, wait for Customs approval and YOUR MONEY IS ON ITS WAY TO YOU
* Refund confirmed through the app. Applicant may be requested to stop by the Customs counter at the airport
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Compatibility||Android 5.0 and up|
|Released||Oct 7, 2018|
We occasionally update the Refundit app to improve our service and make things as easy as we can, for you, the tourist. In this version, we have new and improved design and features that will upgrade tourists’ user experience and service. Enjoy Refundit!