Published by: ServiceChannel
Download ServiceChannel Provider for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on ServiceChannel Provider and steps on how to install ServiceChannel Provider on PC and download links to all the available versions of ServiceChannel Provider.
ServiceChannel Provider puts the power of on-site service management on every technician’s mobile device. Now you can keep your customers and your company in the know with status updates for work performed on-site.
Save time and deliver more efficient, cost-effective service:
- View and add notes on-site as well as add photo documentation of work orders
- Check incoming jobs and update work order statuses on the go
- Capture electronic signatures from your customer’s employees
- Access work using existing PIN codes or technician accounts
- Show accurate work hours for invoicing with geolocation tracking
Based on your customer’s configuration, you can access additional features, such as:
- Time Tracking and Return Schedules
- Work Order Creation
- Inventory Management
- Refrigerant Tracking
Below are few easy instructions to download and install ServiceChannel Provider on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.