Published by: 6ixLab
Download Sticks Today - Connect your iQOS for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Sticks Today - Connect your iQOS and steps on how to install Sticks Today - Connect your iQOS on PC and download links to all the available versions of Sticks Today - Connect your iQOS.
Checking your smoking record is the first step of reducing smoke.
'Sticks Today' connects with your iQOS, manages your smoking and checks iQOS status.
1. Today's smoking amount record
: You can record your smoke automatically with a Bluetooth connection.
: You can check today's smoking and get notification everytime you smoke.
2. Records of your smoking status provided
: You can check your smoking history by daily, weekly and monthly graphs.
: You can see how many you smokes and how much you spent on a particular day in comparison with your average record.
3. Smoking history analysis
: Based on the recent four-week smoking history,
you can find out your peak smoking day and peak smoking time.
4. Device management
: You can check the status of the device and get notifications thereof.
* iQOS is a registered trademark of Philip Morris Corporation.
* The app supports Bluetooth connection with iQOS 3 and iQOS 3 Duo.
* Please read the Bluetooth connection guide in the app for Bluetooth connection.
* Some of iQOS 2.4 plus devices have the problem of terminating the Bluetooth connection after heeting.
* If Bluetooth cannot be reconnected after it is disconnected, delete iQOS from the Bluetooth settings page of the smartphone and the Bluetooth connection page of the app, and then reconnect your iQOS.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Sticks Today - Connect your iQOS on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.