Control your Sony Bravia TV with Video & TV SideView
Download Video & TV SideView : Remote for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Video & TV SideView : Remote and steps on how to install Video & TV SideView : Remote on PC and download links to all the available versions of Video & TV SideView : Remote.
Notice regarding discontinuation of TV Programs and Video on Demand
Thank you very much for your loyal support in using Video & TV SideView.
TV Programs and Video on Demand functionality offered on Video & TV SideView have been concluded as of May 30th, 2017.
Functions that will no longer be offered:
- Program guide
- Top picks（excluding My Library）
- Timer REC
- SerialAbTak, YouTube, PlayStation Video, Crackle, watchmi, UseeTV, PPTV, Zattoo
Please note that the following functions will remain available:
Remote control, Home network, My Library, Mobile device
*Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries
Sony's TV remote control app Video＆TV SideView will make your TV viewing experience more enjoyable.
Using a smartphone or tablet, you can use the app as a TV remote control for the home.
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller.
2. The My library tab under Top picks lists video contents stored on your mobile device and plays them in a video player on the mobile device.
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
*Nexus9 is not supported
- Video & TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
- Additional information
1. “Video & TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Video & TV SideView : Remote on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.