Published by: SR Group
Download Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer and steps on how to install Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer on PC and download links to all the available versions of Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer.
Track your progress on any fasting hours schedule with Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer app, see when you start burning fats for fuel, and intuitively log how you are feeling.
With Fasting Hours Tracker you can track your fasts and stay motivated wherever you are. Set up an intermittent fasting schedule, commit to a long-term/custom fast or try eating one meal a day.
Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer has multiple display options, a powerful fasting clock and counters, customizable goals.
Edit the start time of your fast (i.e. last night after dinner), easily add/edit an end goal to your fast and Cancel your current fast anytime.
Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer App Features :
- Visual representation of fasts, Track you weight loss progress
- View your weight loss as a graph anytime, fasting
- Add notes to every step of your fast journey
- Easy to Track your Intermittent Fasting Tracker
- Save your fasting history
- Share your fasts and give and receive encouragement.
- Choose any fast category or create your own Fasting
- Dashboard for Fasting Hours and Weight History
- Fasting Hours History & Weight History
- Track your Body Mass Index (BMI Calculator)
- Fasting Time, Fasting Timer, Fasting Hours, Intermittent Fasting Tracker
- Fasting Tracker, Fasting Tracker for weight loss, Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Fasting Hours Tracker
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Fasting Hours Tracker - Fast Timer on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.