Published by: Steve Wozniak
Download Fest 17 for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Fest 17 and steps on how to install Fest 17 on PC and download links to all the available versions of Fest 17.
The official app for THE FEST 17 and PRE-FEST 6 is here!!!
• Full event schedule, lineup, and venue maps for THE FEST 17 and PRE-FEST 6
• See who's playing right now, who's next on your schedule, and what's coming up next, all from one screen
• Browse the complete schedule and save shows to your personal schedule to get alerts before they go on
• Preview this year's lineup of BANDS, the FEST WRESTLING "WE ARE FAMILY" showcase, our standup FEST COMEDY SHOWCASE, and PODCASTS being recorded live at FEST - including bios, photos, music samples, and videos for each performer
• Use the built-in venue maps to find your way from show to show across Gainesville and Tampa
• Find your new favorite band by browsing international bands and Florida performances exclusive to THE FEST
International visitors and data-savvy pals: you only need data access for schedule updates (including MYSTERY BAND announcements, weather, and the latest in the FEST news feed). Everything works offline otherwise.
PS: New for you this year is the option to toggle between a 12/24-hour clock to see all event times, and a weather setting for your favorite temperature scale, CELSIUS! (sorry, Kelvin)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to check out official @thefestfl tweets and photos, AND don't forget to keep checking #fest17 and #prefestybor6 activity to see what other FEST goers are up to! Be sure to check these throughout the weekend for MYSTERY BAND announcements and other last-minute news and surprises.
E-mail [email protected] or tweet @stephanwozniak for tech support, feedback, and any other nice things you have to say.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Fest 17 on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.