Published by: Strongr Fastr LLC
Download Strongr Fastr Workout, Meal and Diet Planner for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Strongr Fastr Workout, Meal and Diet Planner and steps on how to install Strongr Fastr Workout, Meal and Diet Planner on PC and download links to all the available versions of Strongr Fastr Workout, Meal and Diet Planner.
Strongr Fastr tells you what to eat and what workouts to do in order to meet your fitness goals- including lose fat and build muscle / tone as well as weight loss, bulking, or maintaining your weight.
It gives you a healthy meal plan and matches you with a workout routine. The meal plan meets your macros, ensures you get the right amount of protein and calories and is fully customizable- swap any meal out for another one- Strongr Fastr makes sure the replacement is healthy and meets your macros too. You get simple recipes and a simple grocery list to make shopping and meal prep easy.
The exercise routines fit your schedule, goals, and equipment and can be weighted or bodyweight and can include cardio. Pre-loaded routines include Greyskull LP, 531 BBB, 531 Triumvirate, 531 Building the Monolith, GZCLP and GZCL Method, Texas Method, Madcow 5x5, PHAT routine, PHUL routine, Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine, PPL routines, all of which are proven bodybuilding or powerlifting routines.
Why Strongr Fastr?
Our meal plans are clean, realistic and flexible and the nutrition targets are based on the core tenets of flexible dieting and bodybuilding nutrition- making sure they have the right amount of calories in protein. Our healthy recipes are tasty but simple and don’t require a bunch of strange, expensive health-food, making it easy for you to stick on plan. Clean eating has never been easier. The routines have all been used by millions to help build muscle and burn fat. Strongr Fastr is your mobile personal trainer that takes out all the work and research of creating your own exercise program and meal plan that’s tailored to your goals. It helps you get fit, build muscle, increase strength, and lose weight - faster.
• Healthy meal plans built around your macronutrient targets- it determines the targets for you or you can input your own
• Database of hundreds of easy, quick, healthy, clean recipes
• Add your own recipes
• Fully customizable- swap out any meal to another that meets your macros (IIFYM- if it fits your macros)
• Personalized by your grocery budget
• Includes organized shopping list
• Supports group meal planning
• Automatically adjusts your nutrition targets over time
• Supports standard, vegetarian, vegan, keto, low carb, paleo diets and dietary restrictions including dairy, lactose, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, gluten, fish, and shellfish
• Get matched with a workout program that meets your schedule, goals, and equipment needs
• Choose from any of the preloaded routines including: Greyskull LP, 531 BBB, 531 Triumvirate, 531 Building the Monolith, GZCLP and GZCL Method, Texas Method, Madcow 5x5, PHAT routine, PHUL routine, Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine, and PPL routines
• Ability to incorporate cardio
• Video instructions show proper form
• Progressive training plans combine fat burning & muscle building
• Automated progression- ensures that you keep progressing
See Your Progress Overtime:
• Progress charts of weight loss/gain
• Progress charts for individual exercises and volume
• Edit workout routines, including the ability to add periodization with multiple training cycles, automatic progression of exercises, or autoregulated progression of exercises
• Input your own nutrition targets (calories, protein, carbohydrates, fiber)
Workout routines and macro recommendations are free. Upgrade to premium for the meal planning functionality- includes a free trial.
Support: [email protected]
Business Inquiries: [email protected]
Any problems or feature suggestions? Let us know! We’re good listeners.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Strongr Fastr Workout, Meal and Diet Planner on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
-major improvements to meal planning UI
-allow selecting specific days for meals
-add locking meals week to week
-add randomizing meals
-update Android API level