Published by: Dynasty Studios
Download Where Is My Car? for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Where Is My Car? and steps on how to install Where Is My Car? on PC and download links to all the available versions of Where Is My Car?.
An intuitive and speedy app to help you find your car. This app uses GPS and network signals to quickly pinpoint your parking location on a map. Never waste time trying to find your car again!
★ Precise GPS location
★ Text note to mark which garage floor you parked on
★ Street-view picture of your parking location
★ Includes satellite and hybrid map view of your parking area
★ Ability to drag car marker to a new parking spot on the map
How to Use the App:
1. Click "FIND ME" to show your current parking location.
2. Click "SAVE PARKING SPOT" to save your current parking location.
3. You have the option of typing a note for the parking spot and taking a picture to go along with it.
4. To find your car, click "FIND CAR". This will show where your car is and also your current location.
5. To get turn by turn direction from your location to your car, tap on the car icon, and then tap on the arrow icon that appears on the bottom right hand of the screen.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Where Is My Car? on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.