Published by: Intrafacer
Download DAS App for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on DAS App and steps on how to install DAS App on PC and download links to all the available versions of DAS App.
V3 of the Das App provides access to all the information contained in the The Difficult Airway Society Guidelines, including the OAA guidelines and new ITU guidelines, for your Android device.
Adapted to be accessible and useable on a small device screen with a touch interface, the Algorithms are available at your fingertips for review any time.
- Difficult intubation guidelines - overview
- Management of unanticipated difficult tracheal intubation in adults
- Failed intubation, failed oxygenation in the paralysed, anaesthetised patient
- Simple composite airway algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: Basic algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: Low risk algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: 'At risk' algorithm
- Paediatric Difficult Mask Ventilation
- Paediatric Unanticipated difficult intubation
- Paediatric CICV
- Master algorithm obstetric general anaesthesia & failed tracheal intubation
- Algorithm 1: Safe obstetric general anaesthesia
- Algorithm 2: Obstetric failed tracheal intubation
- Algorithm 3: Can’t intubate, can’t oxygenate
- Table 1: Proceed with surgery?
- Table 2: Management after failed tracheal intubation
Now with the new ITU guidelines
Please give feedback so that this app can be improved.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install DAS App on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.