Published by: Sygic.
Download GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic and steps on how to install GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic on PC and download links to all the available versions of GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic.
Sygic is the world’s most installed offline GPS navigation app with real-time traffic for Android with free 3D offline maps from TomTom. Sygic offers the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from 500 million users world-wide, provided by global automotive, mobile operators, mapping & traffic information suppliers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer **
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature, you can check out our latest offers at https://eshop.sygic.com/en/
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
Below are few easy instructions to download and install GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
We have some great news today!
• Plan your route on a desktop and send it to your mobile with new Route Planner feature on maps.sygic.com
• Routing improvements