Published by: TeachersParadise: Learning games for kids & adults
Download Math Practice Flash Cards for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Math Practice Flash Cards and steps on how to install Math Practice Flash Cards on PC and download links to all the available versions of Math Practice Flash Cards.
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun math game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Create your own math quiz: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-144 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Math Practice Flash Cards on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.