Published by: TransferWise
Send money abroad quickly and easily, at the lowest possible cost with TransferWise. Hold and convert your money in 28 currencies. And always get the real exchange rate.
TransferWise uses the real exchange rate to help expats, foreign students, businesses, freelancers and people living international lives to send, receive, and spend money — securely, conveniently, and at a very low cost.
· Send money abroad — it’s up to 8x cheaper than high street banks, and you’ll always get the real exchange rate.
· Get a free multi-currency account — hold and manage your money in multiple currencies, and convert it when the rate is right.
· Trusted by millions — just look us up on Google or Facebook to see our happy reviews. We’re fully regulated, so your money’s safe and secure.
Use TransferWise to:
- Send money to a family member abroad.
- Send money to a friend
- Pay a bill in another country.
- Pay off your mortgage or loan abroad
- Hold and manage your money in 28 currencies
- Get paid in multiple currencies (AUD, GBP, EUR, USD), without any fees
Send from: GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), AUD (Australian Dollar), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), JPY (Japanese Yen), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (New Romanian Leu), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar)
to: EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), GBP (British Pound), AED (UAE Dirham), AUD (Australian Dollar), BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CLP (Chilean Peso), CNY (Chinese Yuan), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), EGP (Egyptian Pound), GEL (Georgian Lari), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), ILS (Israeli Shekel), INR (Indian Rupee), JPY (Japanese Yen), KES (Kenyan Shilling), KRW (South Korean Won), LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MXN (Mexican Peso), MYR (Malaysian Ringgit), NGN (Nigerian Naira), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PEN (Peruvian Nuevo Sol), PHP (Philippine Peso), PKR (Pakistan Rupee), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (Romanian Leu), RUB (Russian Rouble), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar), THB (Thai Baht), TRY (Turkish Lira), UAH (Ukrainian Hryvnia), VND (Vietnamese Dong), ZAR (South African Rand)
|Compatibility||Android Varies with device|
|Released||Mar 24, 2014|
Now you can get in touch with our customer support straight from the app – no need to open your email. You can also give us a preview of the issue you're having, which will help us get back to you sooner.
We made some behind-the-scenes improvements that will make the app run better, too.