Published by: Townsquare Media, Inc.
Download Fox Sports 1510 KMND - Odessa and Midland Sports for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Fox Sports 1510 KMND - Odessa and Midland Sports and steps on how to install Fox Sports 1510 KMND - Odessa and Midland Sports on PC and download links to all the available versions of Fox Sports 1510 KMND - Odessa and Midland Sports.
Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Odessa area with the Fox Sports 1510AM app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from Fox Sports 1510AM Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Android Auto lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports Chromecast for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
This is the latest version of the Fox Sports 1510AM app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the Fox Sports 1510AM app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Fox Sports 1510 KMND - Odessa and Midland Sports on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.