Published by: U.S. Soccer Federation, Inc.
Download U.S. Soccer for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on U.S. Soccer and steps on how to install U.S. Soccer on PC and download links to all the available versions of U.S. Soccer.
The official U.S. Soccer App gives fans unrivaled matchday access with the latest USWNT and USMNT schedules, scores, highlights, stats, and more.
Stay up to date on every match announcement and ticket sale. Never miss a goal with video replays and real-time updates. Track every moment with one-of-a-kind visualizations and play-by-play commentary. Dig into team stats and compare player leaderboards as the match heats up.
Master the schedule and mobile ticketing
• USWNT & USMNT match announcements
• Easy-access ticket purchase
• Access, scan, transfer your Ticketmaster mobile tickets*
Follow every USWNT and USMNT match
• Exclusive match previews, match history, and replays
• Live scores, lineups, commentary, and stats
• Pitch visualizations to track the action
Sign up as an Insider for free
• Ticket presale access
• First look at Starting XIs
• Track and earn caps for every match you attend
Be the first to know
• Notifications for schedule, rosters, scores, and more
• Customizable notifications so you only receive the alerts you want
*Mobile tickets only accessible for matches controlled by U.S. Soccer and sold via Ticketmaster
Below are few easy instructions to download and install U.S. Soccer on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.