Published by: Voxist
Voxist is an intelligent visual voicemail service that replaces your carrier’s inefficient voicemail. Save time by reading voicemail transcriptions, and impress callers with customized greetings. Access voicemail messages on your phone or via email, so you never miss out.
Voxist is a free voicemail app that’s really simple to navigate, so you can manage all of your business voicemail and personal voicemail efficiently. In a meeting? On the train? With another client? Read your voicemail instead of listening to it!
Get all your voicemail in one screen, and in one click, listen to that important one.
* VOICEMAIL TO TEXT*
Read your voicemails in up to 40 different languages with our reliable and high-quality voicemail transcription service.
Delight your clients, colleagues, friends and family members with voicemail greetings created by you just for them.
*VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL*
Receive audio and voicemail transcriptions in your email so you can access from anywhere and easily share voicemail with others. Add as many email accounts (home, work, cell etc.) as you like!
Users have described us as a visual voicemail on steroids (nope, we couldn’t make that up ourselves) - especially practical for business voicemail, people who handle a large volume of calls, and those who would like to address professional and personal callers differently and uniquely.
- NOTES -
• Compatible with most operators on monthly plans !
• Voicemail service available in France & United States.
• NOT compatible with some prepaid mobile plans.
• Sign up for FREE to see if Voxist works with your carrier.
• To use Voxist, you must forward missed calls to Voxist with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If Voxist doesn’t fit your needs, deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
We hope you’ll give Voxist a try.
Check us out to learn more: https://www.voxist.com
|Compatibility||Android 4.1 and up|
|Released||Mar 14, 2019|
- You can know select the language(s) for transcriptions
- Last modification to prepare for US launch
- Adding accessibility support for font size
- Premium plans are back!
- Better performance and many technical updates
See you soon, Team Voxist