Published by: Winegard Co.
Download Winegard – TV Signal Finder for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Winegard – TV Signal Finder and steps on how to install Winegard – TV Signal Finder on PC and download links to all the available versions of Winegard – TV Signal Finder.
Let Winegard® keep you connected while at home, tailgating, trucking, or RVing by helping you view your favorite shows with this smart TV Signal Finder app with augmented reality.
Finding the available TV satellites and free over-the-air HDTV towers for your geographic location has never been easier. The smart Winegard TV Signal Finder app makes it simple to determine the correct position of your antenna to receive the available signals. This app uses your current location to search for the available signals for your favorite channels. Avoid obstructions with the augmented reality (AR) view.
Dual-mode app allows you to find free HDTV TV Towers with the Antenna Pointer mode or to locate TV satellites per provider with the Satellite Pointer mode:
- Antenna Pointer - Use the top-down map view to locate all HDTV TV towers closest to your address or GPS location. Eliminate signal obstructions such as trees, hills, and buildings by switching to the AR view. Simply point your phone to the horizon and rotate 360 degrees to bring into view your desired TV tower and find the best location to point your antenna. The number displayed above a tower indicates the number of channels available. Tap the tower icon to see full channel details.
- Satellite Pointer - Use the AR view to locate DISH, DIRECTV, BellTV, or Shaw Direct satellites available for your mobile antenna. Simply point your phone at the southern sky to locate your target satellites and stay clear of signal obstructions such as trees and buildings. Azimuth and elevation pointing look angles are provided for easy pointing and setup of manual antennas.
- Augmented reality technology
- Compatible with auto-point or manual-point antennas
- Compatible with DISH, DIRECTV, BellTV, and Shaw Direct antennas
- Satellite azimuth and elevation pointing look angles
- Current FCC OTA TV tower information, channels, call signs, networks
- Distance to HDTV towers
This app requires the use of the camera, GPS, and compass in your smartphone. Compass accuracy is based on calibration and distance from large objects that may cause magnetic interference.
Winegard Company has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of quality antenna products since 1954. With over 1,000 different antenna models designed and 80 patents granted, Winegard has the solution for your antenna needs.
Winegard keeps you connected.
DISH is a registered trademark of DISH Network L.L.C. DIRECTV is a trademark of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. Bell TV is a trademark of Bell Canada, Inc. Shaw Direct is a trademark of Shaw Satellite G.P. All network and programming images and logos are copyrighted and are the property of their respective owners; they are not affiliated with Winegard Company.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Winegard – TV Signal Finder on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.