Minnesota 511 Trucker is the Minnesota Department of Transportation's (MnDOT) official traffic and trucking information resource. The Minnesota 511 app provides statewide, real-time traffic information for interstates, U.S. routes, and state highways in Minnesota.
- Hands-free, eyes-free audio notifications of traffic events while you drive.
- Zoom-enabled map with selectable event icons
- Near real-time updates on winter road conditions, truck restrictions, traffic incidents, construction, and road closures
- Travel time delays associated with traffic reports (look for the orange glowing icons)
- Commercial vehicle restriction information
- Snow plow camera images
- Current traffic speeds
- Roadside camera images
- Road weather information
- Locations of roundabouts throughout the state
- Rest area locations including real-time truck parking availability for select state-run rest areas along I-94 and I-35
Learn about Minnesota's Law on wireless communication devices in vehicles at https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=169.475
Plow Camera disclaimer can be found at http://hb.511mn.org/Your511/PlowCameraDisclaimer.html
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Compatibility||Android 4.0.3 and up|
|Released||Mar 9, 2019|
First release of the MN 511 app geared specifically for the trucking community. Download to see commercial vehicle restrictions, road closures, winter road conditions, real-time truck parking availability along I-94 and I-35, and more!