Published by: Cristiano Tagliamonte
Download Sanity for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Sanity and steps on how to install Sanity on PC and download links to all the available versions of Sanity.
Sanity makes your phone calls better, easier and healthy. Sanity is your personal assistant to:
- audio record your phone calls in mpeg4, 3gpp or amr format (also automatically)
- announce caller and SMS: speak the caller's name when receiving a call or a message using the synthesized voice (text to speech)
- block unwanted calls and SMS: automatically refuse incoming calls and SMS filtering out the phone number (include or exclude anonymous and/or unknown numbers, favourites, contacts and groups; enable the block by choosing date and time); advanced: choose between different block methods to confuse the caller!
- auto answer: automatically answer the call when phone is ringing by choosing phone numbers, date and time and if respond only when using headphones.
- urgent calls: choose what phone numbers your phone will ring or vibrate also when it's in silent mode
- automatic speakerphone: automatically turn on/off the handsfree when the phone is far/close to your ear
- outgoing anonymous calls: make private calls by hiding your caller ID (also automatically by filtering the phone numbers to call)
- reduce electromagnetic waves: automatically turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, GPS and mobile data (2G/3G) when you speak at your phone
- choose different volume levels during calls: one for normal calling, loud handsfree, wired heasets volume and bluetooth headsets volume
- automatic bluetooth headsets: automatically enable bluetooth for a limited time when the call starts
- timeouts for restoring silent mode and airplane mode: just enable the silent/aiplane mode (in any way) and Sanity will ask you how much time to stay in that mode
- vibrate the phone when the call begins and when the call ends.
- fast sms: displays the received SMS allowing you to respond immediately.
Sanity uses proximity sensor for turning on/off automatically the antennas and the handsfree when the phone is close to your ear.
In this way, Sanity can make your calls healthier by lowering the electromagnetic fields.
It can be also useful while you're driving car: throught automatic handsfree, the headsets are no longer needed.
Most of Sanity features are configurable through the most advanced phone number filter: choose whether to activate a function for all numbers or for anonymous numbers, unknown numbers, contacts (all or some), favorite contacts, contact groups and also filter by prefix number.
Sanity is light, small and very fast.
Sanity is a free software, opensource, released under GNU Public License version 3.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission just for turning on/off the screen during a call.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Sanity on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- New: option to vibrate when an outgoing call begins.
- New: option to choose the vibration mode.
- New: option to show new incoming SMS for fast reading and replying.
- New: option to choose volume to announce SMS.
- New: option to use an alternative way to answer automatically.
- New: option to speed up application startup.
- New: filter phone numbers by prefix.
- Fix: minor bugs.