Universal self-hiding music control widget designed for WidgetLocker Lockscreen.
Download Phantom Music Control for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Phantom Music Control and steps on how to install Phantom Music Control on PC and download links to all the available versions of Phantom Music Control.
** If you have problems with Winamp support, open Winamp settings and check "Control Headset" option. It will work as charm. **
** Music player setting is only available after you place the widget, not if you run it from launcher. **
Universal music control widget capable of hiding itself while there is no track playing. It is designed to be used with WidgetLocker Lockscreen, however it is possible to use it on your homescreen as well.
- Stock and modded Android Music (2.3+ with Pro)
- Google Music (Pro only)
- HTC Music
- UberMusic (Fede's Music App; Pro only)
- BeyondPod (Pro only)
- Experimentally Samsung TouchWiz (Pro only)
- Almost any other player (such as doubleTwist, Winamp, Meridian, ³/Cubed, MortPlayer, MIUI, Zimly, Songbird, Pocket Casts, Sony Walkman, n7 Player etc.) in compatibility mode (Pro only)
- Auto-hide with various hide/reveal settings
- WidgetLocker events integration
- Possibility to show/remove some elements such as volume control and current track info
- Nine graphical (H7C is just like Sense, Metro like WP7, Aero like Windows 7's Media Player, MIUI style, Xperia style and Carbon are self-explainatory) and two chromeless themes (minimalistic text inspired by Clockr and Calendr)
- Battery saving mode with almost zero energy consumption
- Localised to 19 languages (some fully, some partially)
- DashClock Widget Extension
- Support for 3rd party apps to utilize Phantom's wide range of controllable players (more info for developers at: http://goo.gl/ifyvL)
Do not forget, that not all players are supported, and that you need to hold your finger on your home screen in order to place a widget. Please do not try to find it in application drawer.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Phantom Music Control on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.