Published by: Andreas Schildbach
Download Offi - Journey Planner for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Offi - Journey Planner and steps on how to install Offi - Journey Planner on PC and download links to all the available versions of Offi - Journey Planner.
All-in-one app for public transit:
• trip planner (door to door),
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map) and
• interactive network plans.
Offi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transit authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transit authority has included them with the data.
• USA (Philadelphia, Chicago)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• United Kingdom (TL)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Chicago (RTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• London (TfL)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien, Lower Austria & Burgenland
• Upper Austria (OÖVV)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• Full network access, because Offi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Offi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Offi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Offi will not use your private data.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Offi - Journey Planner on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
Each update contains changes necessary for the various APIs by the transport authorities.
* New region: Finland.
* Fix for trips not being saved to the history in some cases.
* Fix for launcher shortcuts that use addresses. Please re-create them if they don't work.
* A long press on a line label will reveal full name of line, if available.
* New region: Aachen, Germany.
* New region: Ingolstadt, Germany.