Published by: Topobyte.de
Download Berlin Offline City Map Lite for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Berlin Offline City Map Lite and steps on how to install Berlin Offline City Map Lite on PC and download links to all the available versions of Berlin Offline City Map Lite.
With this app you have the map of Berlin right in your pocket! It offers an interactive map that lets you browse the city at amazing detail. Additionally, it comes with a search index for locating streets, but also other places of interest such as museums, restaurants, cafés, hotels, sights and many more. After installing the app, no internet access is required anymore, neither for browsing the map nor for using the search functionality. As a result, the map loads reliably fast and it helps you reducing your data usage to stay within the limits of your data plan. Even if you're a tourist and do not have any mobile data plan at all, the map works equally well, independent of WIFI connectivity.
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also places of interest, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Berlin Offline City Map Lite on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.