Fitness app with 100+ workouts and 4000+ exercises for at home & in the gym
Download Virtuagym Fitness Tracker - Home & Gym for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Virtuagym Fitness Tracker - Home & Gym and steps on how to install Virtuagym Fitness Tracker - Home & Gym on PC and download links to all the available versions of Virtuagym Fitness Tracker - Home & Gym.
Get in the best shape of your life with Virtuagym Fitness. Work out alongside our 3D-animated personal trainer, who will show you exactly how to do each exercise. Virtuagym has a continuously growing exercise database, currently with over 4000 exercises and many pre-made workouts which you can do at home or in the gym.
* Full workouts for home & gym
* Create custom workout routines
* Clear 3D-animated exercise videos
* Written exercise instructions
* Workout reminders (only if you want them, of course!)
* Earn rewards for exercising
* Progress tracking: track over 100 values!
* Personal trainer Brad Fit :)
* Google Fit Connection
* Connects with NEO Health wearables
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our fitness app has a huge exercise database with 4000+ exercises (and we’re adding more every week!)
- All exercises have a 3D-animated instruction video, so you’ll know exactly how to perform an exercise, or how to use machines at the gym.
- You can track your progress over time. There are 30+ values you can track, like weight, waist size, BMI, body fat, number of pushups, arm size, chest size, VO2max and many more.
- There are more than 100 workouts in our fitness app which you can do right away: at home, in the gym or even at your office. There is a variety of workouts for men and women and in a range of difficulties, whether you’re a beginner or at an advanced level.
- It’s fully integrated with Virtuagym Food: our calorie, carb and fat counter. Download both apps to get in shape faster than ever. There’s no other app offering such a complete solution for fitness & nutrition tracking on one single platform!
- Users can connect NEO Health wearable devices in order to track and analyze progress. Current connected devices are an activity tracker and a body composition monitor.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or stay in shape: we have a workout for you. To achieve the best results, keeping track of both exercise and nutrition is important. Select a goal (weight loss, muscle building or staying in shape) and all you have to do is stick to your plan to see results!
- Virtuagym Fitness: our fitness tracker with workouts for home & gym
- Virtuagym Food: our calorie counter for nutrition tracking
There’s a seamless integration between our fitness app and nutrition app. With both apps, you’ll have all tools at your disposal to reach your fitness goals. You can also connect your Fitbit via virtuagym.com and get access to more workouts, our online community and much more.
Do you miss an exercise? Found a bug? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated, because it helps us to create the world’s best fitness app. If you find a bug, please email us at [email protected] Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
LIKE VIRTUAGYM FITNESS?
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving it :) We’re continuously working on new features and we continuously add new 3D-animated exercises. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Virtuagym Fitness Tracker - Home & Gym on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.