Published by: Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office
Download Tuscaloosa County Sheriff for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Tuscaloosa County Sheriff and steps on how to install Tuscaloosa County Sheriff on PC and download links to all the available versions of Tuscaloosa County Sheriff.
Welcome to the official iPhone app of the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office. At your fingertips, you will have access to:
• Local registered sex offenders
• Recent crime reports
• Ability to submit an anonymous tip
• See who's been recently arrested
• View active warrants
• View tornado shelters in Tuscaloosa county
• View the most wanted people in Tuscaloosa county
• View our social media pages
• View our latest videos
• Get notifications directly from the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office for announcements and alerts concerning the Tuscaloosa County area
Should you face an emergency, the app allows you to dial 911 or call the non-emergency TCSO number. There is also a phone directory of Sheriff's office personnel that you can call with a single tap.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Tuscaloosa County Sheriff on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.