Published by: Coda Project, Inc.
Download Coda for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Coda and steps on how to install Coda on PC and download links to all the available versions of Coda.
Coda is a new type of doc, with a new type of mobile experience. Watch how the docs you build on desktop transform into apps on your phone.
Coda docs created at coda.io start simple like other docs — and grow and evolve into powerful tools. We’ve seen people build Coda docs that do everything from launch products, run companies, and remind you to water the plants.
What Coda docs are made of:
* A flexible writing surface
* Sections to build out different user flows.
* Tables that can talk to each other.
* Views, so everyone can see the data in their own preferred way.
* A powerful formula language to reference any object.
* Buttons and automations to take actions outside your doc.
* Packs to connect your doc to the apps you use every day
Learn more at coda.io.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Coda on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.