Published by: Star Play Creations
Download GPS, Tools - Maps, Measure, Explore for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on GPS, Tools - Maps, Measure, Explore and steps on how to install GPS, Tools - Maps, Measure, Explore on PC and download links to all the available versions of GPS, Tools - Maps, Measure, Explore.
GPS, Tools - Maps, Navigation, Measure, Explore app is a free to use awesome app for GPS and Tools. It has many unique gps, tools integrated and it's an all-in-one gps, tools app.
GPS, Tools - Maps, Navigation, Measure, Explore app have many useful features like Street View, Digital Compass, Altimeter, Speedometer, Sensors, Weather, UV Index, Satellites, Area Calculator, GPS Alarm, Traffic Alerts, Maps, Navigation, GPS Location History, Level Indicator etc.
1. GPS Alarm: GPS Alarm is a very useful and unique app. You can select GPS coordinates and setup an alarm and select radius of the GPS location so that when ever you reach within that radius it will automatically trigger your phone ring so that you can finish the task with in that area before you leave that place. Its very important feature for many people who tend to forget things to do in day to day.
2. Area Calculator: Its very helpful GPS feature. By using GPS Area Calculator you can measure any place or location area on map by sitting at your current location using gps area calculator. Simply select the area which you want to measure and set coordinates on the map and calculate area in meters, feet, yards, square meters, square kilometers etc.
3. Digital Compass: Whenever you don't have access to internet compass is very useful to know the directions and walk into your desired direction to reach your destination.
4. Speedometer: GPS Speedometer is very useful when you want to know your current speed being one of the passenger in a car, bus, train or airplane. Using GPS Speedometer you will know the speed of the vehicle in kilometers, miles per hour. It will support both imperial system and metric system.
5. Altimeter: Altimeter will allow you to know your current height of your current location. Altimeter will help you to measure any locations height from the sea level and show you. You can search any location on the map to measure the height of that location using altimeter.
6. Sensors: It’s important to know the types of Sensors that are available and its strength in your phone. Sensors option will display all available sensors in in the phone and its strength.
7. Weather: Its very important to know the weather in your current location. Weather forecast will help you to know Storms, Rains, Heat, Temperature and other weather index.
8. UV Index: Its very important to know the UV Index before you go out so that you can take extra precautions.
9. Satellites: You can easily know how many satellites are there and in which direction in the space they are positioned etc using Satellites option. You can also know number of satellites and its strength.
10. Maps: Live maps are very helpful to know your current location, sharing your current location and finding driving directions to any location on the map. It will help you using different map types like satellite maps, terrain maps, transit maps, hybrid maps etc.
11. Navigation: Its important for us to know how to reach our destination when you're visiting new place. It will calculate shortest routes and show you best possible navigation and driving directions.
12. Traffic Alerts: It will help you to show how much traffic in your current location and will help you to explore traffic free routes.
13. Level Indicator: Level indicator will help you to measure the level of any surface using X, Y axis and level bubble.
14. GPS Location History: It will help you to find your daily visited location story and show you your daily visited places on the map.
15. Street View: GPS street view will help you to find the place from street level so that you can feel the place as you see it in real time.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install GPS, Tools - Maps, Measure, Explore on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.