Published by: TheSimplest.Net
Download Credit Card Manager for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on Credit Card Manager and steps on how to install Credit Card Manager on PC and download links to all the available versions of Credit Card Manager.
Take control of your credit cards with this offline credit card manager (no need to create account or login online).
This credit card manager arranges your credit card information in a simple way and reminds you of important due dates. Optionally you can record transactions to keep track of your credit card usage.
- Simple design
- Works offline
- Due date reminders
- Record transactions
- Statement/outstanding balance estimation
- Mark payment as settled
- Shows statement/due/next due/cut off dates
- Sort cards by longest interest-free period
- Annual fee waiver reminder
- Backup/Restore feature
- No need to worry about online account being hacked
This credit card manager is made with the user in mind.
Note: As the credit card manager works totally offline, the information presented depends solely on the information provided. If you want to see how much is charged per card you'll have to manually enter and update each transactions just like any expense manager.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install Credit Card Manager on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- [Pro version] Added clear notice and get user consent for 'Monitor SMS for transaction' feature
- Fixed notifications not working on latest Android Oreo devices
- Fixed a bug where status bar shows white color background on newer Android phones
- [Pro version] Added Reconcile Mode - Compare transactions side by side with credit card statement and tick each of them as you go (access via menu options in Transactions page)