Published by: Eurail Group
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Compatibility||Android 5.0 and up|
|Released||Apr 22, 2019|
The Rail Planner App makes your Eurail or Interrail journey smooth and stress-free, whether you’re planning your next trip from your sofa or searching for your next train at the station. It even works offline, so you don’t have to turn on your data or go hunting for wifi to get to your next destination.
Here’s what you can do:
• Find train times offline with our new-look journey planner – Search all of Europe, or only show trains included in your Global Pass so you know you’re covered.
• Plan your route and track it on the map in My Trip – View a day-by-day itinerary for easy trip planning or switch to map view to see all your journeys and connections.
• Book seat reservations straight from the app – Go online to buy reservations for popular trains in Italy and France, as well as selected international trains, and receive them by email.
• Save money with extra benefits and discounts – Search by country and get extra discounts on ferries, buses, accommodation and more across Europe with your Pass.
• Find answers to all your questions – Read FAQs for the app, your Eurail or Interrail Pass, and train services in every country for a smooth trip, wherever you’re heading.
We are committed to improving the way you travel by train through Europe:
• Adding journeys to MyTrip has become faster. Just long press in the Planner results overview and choose “add journey”.
• It is clearer from the Planner results if a reservation is recommended for a journey. So you can save yourself a seat during high season.
• Conditions of Use of the Pass can be accessed offline in the Terms & Conditions menu.