"myFHCP" allows you anytime, anywhere, access to your FHCP member information.
Download myFHCP for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on myFHCP and steps on how to install myFHCP on PC and download links to all the available versions of myFHCP.
myFHCP is intended to only be used by Florida Health Care Plan, Inc. members only in those Florida counties served by FHCP.
At home or on the go you now have quick access to your Florida Health Care Plans information wherever and whenever you need it. With intuitive navigation and smart design myFHCP brings the power of our plans to the palm of your hand.
Including great features such as:
• Request a Prescription Refill
• Find a Provider - Find and map providers or facilities to locate the care and services you need.
• View your Claims - View a list of your recent Medical and Pharmacy claims.
• View your ID Card - Your Insurance Card is now quickly and easily displayed whenever you need it.
• Review your Benefits - Get access to your up to date Deductible, Out of Pocket, and Benefit Summary information.
• Nurse Advice Line - Contact a Registered Nurse if you have a health question or need advice on care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
• Contact Us - A handy list of click to call phone numbers to put you in touch with a friendly FHCP representative.
• Unified Member Login - One login for Members to access both the mobile app and the FHCP Member Portal website.
*The myFHCP Mobile App is free to download; however, data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
If you are unable to login please email [email protected] for assistance.
Below are few easy instructions to download and install myFHCP on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.