Published by: 29k
Download 29k: Grow, with others for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on 29k: Grow, with others and steps on how to install 29k: Grow, with others on PC and download links to all the available versions of 29k: Grow, with others.
Seek happiness, find meaning — 29k helps you develop skills and resilience to live a happy and fulfilled life, as modern life is becoming increasingly complex. Our personal growth programs are based on the best psychological tools science has to offer, combined with a unique and powerful process of sharing with other people – and helps improve your emotional well-being.
The best thing? It’s all free.
We’re a non-profit organization, working with leading researchers from Harvard University, University of London and Karolinska Institute – on a mission to make personal growth accessible for everyone, for free.
What the app has to offer
- Research based personal growth courses
- Narrated video and audio content
- Exercises for you to reflect on by yourself
- Simple exercises to get you into the right state; for example breathing, meditation and movement
- Group sharing where you can listen to & share thoughts with others
- Content based on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), combined with deep human connection
Why people use 29k
- Know yourself better
- To improve relationships
- Become aware of your emotions
- Increase your self compassion
- Peace of mind
- Manage stress and anxiety levels
- Improve self-awareness
- Manage mental health
- Feel less lonely
Your privacy means everything to us. You can read more on the following links:
Below are few easy instructions to download and install 29k: Grow, with others on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.