Don’t touch my phone!
Who touch my phone?
Who unlocked my phone?
We all asked ourselves this question one day. The answer is finally here with our third eye anti-theft security app. Friends, family, children or a suspicious wife/girlfriend with third eye app you and i will be able to say do not touch my phone! to everyone who unlocked my phone without my permission.
Don’t touch my phone third eye app is a powerfull phone guard to give you and i the ability to know who touch my phone.
You may have let your phone one day at the office and when you came back you asked yourself who touch my phone? now with third eye anti-theft security app you will have the intruder selfie on your hiden gallery section. Giving you all the rights to say don’t touch my phone to every intruder selfie catcher.
I want to know who unlocked my phone you say! No problem now as an intruder selfie catcher our app will take a selfie of everyone who unlocked my phone without my know.
To use Don’t touch my phone Third Eye :
• Download and Install our Iantitheft technology to your phone.
• Agree all the needed permissions.
• Enable the Anti-Theft security Third eye.
• By going to the gallery you can see all the intruders who unlocked my phone.
To know who touched my phone this app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts.
HOW TO UNINSTALL:
• Open Third Eye> Press the red eye button > Press YES
• Now you can go back and Uninstall normally
By using our phone guard app you will never ask yourself " Who Touch My Phone " all the intruders are listed in your gallery section. Don’t forget to rate Third Eye Anti-Theft and Intruder Selfie Catcher on google play and send us feedback via email we will make updates according to your emails.
|Category||Libraries & Demo|
|Compatibility||Android 4.4 and up|
|Released||Sep 29, 2018|
• Fixed cases where the administrator permission doesn’t work
• Fixed bugs while trying to see gallery photos
• Increased performance overall
• Reduced app size
• Added dvice adminustrator deactivation button