Published by: Skinzy Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Download DermaPhoto: Skin Disease Prediction for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on DermaPhoto: Skin Disease Prediction and steps on how to install DermaPhoto: Skin Disease Prediction on PC and download links to all the available versions of DermaPhoto: Skin Disease Prediction.
As a by-product of crowded places, pollution and busy lifestyles, contraction of skin diseases have become a common thing. But we at Skinzy believe that long-term damage through these diseases shouldn’t be a common thing. So we have developed the DermaPhoto app.
We have conducted clinical investigations as well as clinical trials for all the skin diseases and obtained Ethics committee approvals before presenting the results via DermaPhoto App. The app can predict probable diseases and hence save a lot of your time. This easy to use app conveniently predicts up to 11 skin diseases that you may be suffering from. These results can then be referred to by doctors for quicker as well as more accurate diagnosis of skin diseases.
The 11 diseases are:
Onychomycosis (Nail Fungus)
Apart from the 11 diseases, DermaPhoto detects Acne and its types as well. So go ahead and scan your skin now!
All you need to do is upload the photograph of the affected area. This photograph will be analyzed and the results will be displayed. The photograph uploaded will be transferred, and stored in a database, which will furnish a reference framework for future research. You can rest assure about your privacy because we do not share any part of our database.
How to use the app:
1. Open the DermaPhoto app.
2. Login using your Google account.
3. For users logging in for the first time, a few details are required to be entered.
4. After successfully logging in, disclaimer and important terms and conditions are displayed that you need to agree with, to proceed further.
5. Now you will be given two options, to either capture an image from the camera or to upload an image from the gallery. A reading material is also provided to get more information about various skin diseases.
6. If you capture an image from the camera, only a single image is captured and uploaded. If you upload from gallery, multiple images can be selected and uploaded at once.
7. Next, crop the uploaded image/ images. Please refer to the guidelines of cropping images for accurate results.
8. Next, you need to specify various parameters of the affected area of the disease and click on Get Results.
9. After submitting, the top results of diseases will be displayed with their percentages.
10. You can click on any result to see the description of that disease. If you want the description in Hindi, use the translate to Hindi toggle switch above.
10. You can then give your feedback on the current report that was generated for you.
11. There is also a facility in the App to consult a Skin Specialist /Doctor for a confirmatory diagnosis.
The average accuracy of disease classification in our model is 93.69% with a minimum individual disease classification accuracy of 90%
DISCLAIMER: THIS APP IS FOR AIDING DOCTORS ONLY. IT DOES NOT REPLACE A DERMATOLOGIST. THE RESULTS OBTAINED ARE FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT INDICATE SEVERITY. WE WOULD RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT A DOCTOR IF A DISEASE IS PREDICTED WITH A HIGH PROBABILITY.
For more information visit: http://www.skinzy.in/
Below are few easy instructions to download and install DermaPhoto: Skin Disease Prediction on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- Support for 11th skin disease : The app can now predict Bullous Pemphigoid.
- A description module has been added where the users can view information on some common skin diseases
- General bug fixes