Published by: Wi-Fi Solutions
Download WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever for PC or MAC and run the app on big screens to enjoy a better user experience. Below you will find the info on WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever and steps on how to install WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever on PC and download links to all the available versions of WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever.
Visualize your existing Wi-Fi/Cellular network in AR-mode.
- Signal level: Find best Wi-Fi access point (AP) location
- Speed value: Get current connection speed value
- Ping value: Find lowest latency in space to play online-games smoothly
- Interfering networks: Find neighbour networks that impact and reduce qality of your connection. Try to select another channel in router settings to minimize that impact
- Best AP detection: If you have more than one router, check if your device switches correctly between them
Application uses Google ARCore, it will be additionally requested to download.
List of supported devices: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
Below are few easy instructions to download and install WiFi AR - the most useful tool ever on PC and you can follow the same if you have a MAC. We will be using an Android emulator for this process. Several good Android emulators on the internet let you emulate an Android device and run Android applications. You can install an Android app on to emulator via .apk file or from Google Play Store, if you would like to skip logging in to Google first option works best.
Happy gaming in case you are playing Android games on PC.
- Added premium version - unlimited measurements
- Changed sharing method - now sharing videos directly to system UI, without saving to gallery
- Updates to fit Android 12 requirements